Payments will be pre-authorised at the time of placing an order. No goods shall be supplied without payment.
Conformity of Goods
Buttress and Snatch takes every care to ensure that descriptions and specifications of its products within the website are correct. Whilst colour representation is a close representation we cannot accept responsibility for colour variation caused by computers and/or browsers
Buttress and Snatch reserve the right to alter specifications to those stated on the website, including slight differences in colour, shade and components.
If you are not completely satisfied with any of the items in your purchase we will happily offer you an exchange within 14 days of receipt, provided the items are returned to us unworn and in perfect condition. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging (please take care when unpacking & repacking)
Please ensure that garments are tried on over your own clothing
For hygiene reasons we will not accept returns on garments that have been worn or are returned in a soiled condition or which have hygiene seals removed
Do not return any garments without contacting us in advance
We cannot be held responsible for garments lost in transit
We recommend that you send by registered post & retain proof of posting. Please Note: All postage costs for returns/exchanges must be covered by the customer and will not be refunded at any time.
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days after order receipt date, as long as the items are in their original condition, with all tickets and tags attached
Claims arising from damage, delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to Buttress and Snatch within seven working days of delivery. Buttress and Snatch shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing or verbally by Buttress and Snatch, promptly return any of the goods subject to any claim and any packing materials securely packaged to Buttress and Snatch for examination
Customs & Duty
Please note that all shipments outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
As we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you
Products supplied from the Website are supplied by Buttress and Snatch, Glass Door, units 2-4, 10 Manor Road, LONDON N16 5SA
Your submission of an order represents an offer to purchase the Products indicated by you. We will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to the product ordered by you, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
You, the buyer, shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided on the order form/over the telephone and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested have been entered correctly
No order submitted by you, the buyer, shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless and until we confirm acceptance of the your order by e-mail (where applicable) or by telephone
We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and will not be required to provide an explanation
Intellectual Property and Right to Use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by ourselves. As a visitor to this website, you may download a single copy of the material for your own private viewing purposes only. No copying or distribution for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent.
Buttress & Snatch is committed to maintaining your privacy.
- Some of the information you have submitted with your order will be used to process orders, and keep you updated with its progress. We keep order information securely on file as we have a very personal approach to our lingerie making and often like to refer back to previous orders for information on what size and style works best for you. You can request for this information to be deleted at any time - just get in touch.
- If you agree to us using some of your details, we will send you information by email from time to time about anything specially interesting. We will not bombard you with marketing emails as we are far too busy hand making your lingerie to waste time on this kind of thing. You can notify us to unsubscribe at any time.
- We will never pass your data on to third parties.
- Our site is built using Squarespace and they have assured us that they are GDPR compliant and secure. We have to believe them.
- Any payment data is not held by us as we use a payment processor (paypal or stripe) to deal with any payments online. We do not have access to your credit card information.